- Christian Formation
- Parish Life
- Youth Basketball (HIYB)
- Liturgical Ministries
- Pastoral Care
Sunday Worship Times
Sundays starting September 8:
8:00am, 9:00am, 11:15am, & 6:00pm
Find more about worship here
All men of HI are welcome. No admissions test. No secret handshake. No dues.
Men of HI Third Friday, 7:00 - 8:15 AM in Inglett Hall: A great way to connect with other guys. Hospitality and lively discussion. All are welcome.
Men of HI Dinner & A Book: The next meeting will be Tuesday, March 11, 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM. The book is “The Greater Journey, Americans in Paris” by David McCullough. Please RSVP to Paul Atwater at
2014 Men of Holy Innocents’ Retreat
April 25-27, 2014
Lake Logan Episcopal Center, Canton , NC
- Friday night dinner at 6:00pm through lunch on Sunday.
- Lake Logan provides a rustic but comfortable setting at 3000 feet in elevation on a world class lake, with nearby trout steams, golf courses and hiking trails
-Comfortable cabins and beds, all rooms double occupancy, most with lake view
- Beautiful, modern dining facility. Food is fantastic, bar-be-cue dinner Saturday night.
- Time to relax, hike, read, strengthen relationships, play golf, fish, tour breweries canoe and sit on the porch.
- Group discussion where we examine our spiritual journey
- Sunday morning Eucharist
- Cost of the weekend: $250 + transportation, bring adult beverages, snacks to share.
- Scholarships are available. Contact: John Harris
- Space is limited.
For Questions on Reservations contact: